Jio TV is an entertainment app developed Reliance Jio for its users, which lets you watch live TV channels for free. You can use this app on your smartphone, tablet, computer, and even on your smart TV. Jio TV comes with 545 channels and 60+ HD channels and it provides almost all regional and international TV channels. Many people want to use the Jio TV app on Samsung Smart TV for watching live TV programs without any interruptions.
|Jio TV for Samsung Smart TV|
In this post, we have tried our best to show you how to download Jio TV on Samsung Smart TV. For downloading Jio TV on Samsung Smart TV, you are required to have a computer. And also you have to ensure that the computer and your TV are connected to the same and active internet connection.
Also Check: Jio Giga Fiber VS Tata Sky
How to download Jio TV for Samsung Smart TV:
Samsung Smart TV only supports apps and games developed or modified Samsung. If you want to use third-party apps like Jio TV on the Samsung Smart TV, you have to follow some easy tricks. We are here to guide you to the tricks. Before going to the procedure, you have to do some modifications to the settings of your TV. You need to enable unknown sources and developer mode. Enable Unknown Sources.
Three Methods Available:
- Download Jio TV for Samsung Smart TV using command prompt
- Download Jio TV for Samsung smart TV using Removable devices
- Download Jio TV on Samsung Smart TV using File Explorer
To enable it, you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and navigate to the Settings menu which appears at the home screen.
- Select the personal tab and locate the ‘Security’ option.
- Now, you can view the setting for Unknown sources. Toggle the switch next to the unknown sources option to enable it.
- Once it is enabled, you can download the APK file on Samsung Smart TV without any hassle.
Enable Developer Mode:
- Navigate to the Settings on your Samsung TV and then select the Smart Hub option.
- Click on the Apps section. Now, you will be asked to enter the pin.
- Enter the pin as 12345 with the help TV remote, which is a default pin for all Samsung smart TV.
- Once you enter the pin, a new window will open. Toggle the switch next to the developer mode to enable it.
- Now, enter the IP address of your Computer which you want to connect to the TV and then click on Ok.
- Then reboot your TV.
Method 1: Download Jio TV for Samsung Smart TV using command prompt:
This is one of the easiest ways to download the Jio TV app on your Samsung Smart TV. You can install the app on your TV by entering some commands on command prompt with the help of the Computer. First, you have to download the apk file of Jio TV on your computer. Once you download it, just follow the given instructions;
- Switch on your Smart TV and navigate to the Settings option.
- Click on the Network option and then select Information.
- Now, you can see the IP address of your Samsung Smart TV. Note down that IP address. For example 192.168.2.201
- Now, you have to open your Computer and run the command prompt.
- In the command prompt, type adb connect 192.168.2.201(IP address of your TV).
- After that, the prompt will show you that you are connected to 192.168.2.201:5555
- And then, run the command install C\install.apk (Here, you have to enter the location where you saved the apk file of Jio TV)
- Wait for a while until it will appear as success in the command prompt.
- Now, you have successfully installed the Jio TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- You can go to the Smart Hub and then select Apps on your smart TV to see the Jio TV app downloaded on the TV.
- After completing, you have to disconnect your computer from TV. For that, type the following command in the command prompt: ADB disconnect 192.168.2.201 (IP address of your TV).
Method 2: Download Jio TV for Samsung smart TV using Removable devices:
This is an alternative way to watch Jio TV on Samsung smart TV. To install Jio TV on Samsung Smart TV using the APK file, you just need a computer and a removable device such as a pen drive. Simply, follow the steps.
|Jio TV for Samsung Smart TV (|
- First, download the APK file of Jio TV on your computer by searching it on the internet and copy the downloaded file on the pen drive or any other external devices.
- After copying it remove the pen drive from the computer.
- Now, it’s time to install the APK file on your Samsung Smart TV. Do to so, insert the pen drive into the Samsung Smart TV.
- Open the Jio TV APK file and install it on your Smart TV.
- Once the installation process gets complete, you can now enjoy Jio TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
Method 3: Download Jio TV on Samsung Smart TV using File Explorer:
In this method, you will have to use a file explorer app on your Samsung Smart TV. Here, we will explain the app by using ES File Explorer. If you want, you may choose any other file explorer app.
|ES File Explorer|
Let’s follow the below-given steps:
- First, you install the ES File Explorer app on your Smartphone from the app store like Google Play Store.
- Now, you have to connect your Samsung Smart TV and Smartphone on the same network connection.
- Once it is connected, then you have to install ES File Explorer on your Samsung smart TV. Do to so, open the ES File Explorer app on your smartphone.
- Click on the Menu icon (three vertical lines) at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on the Network option from the list of menu. It will show you a drop-down menu, from that choose Android TV option.
- It will take you to the new window and click on the ‘Scan’ button. Now, ES File Explorer will begin to scan for the available devices.
- Once the scanning process gets complete, it will show you the list of devices. Select your Samsung smart TV from that list.
- Now, ES Explorer will be automatically installed on your Samsung smart TV.
- To install Jio TV on a smart TV, ensure that the smartphone and Samsung Smart TV are still in the same network. Then, install the Jio TV app on your smartphone.
- Once you installed Jio TV, open ES File Explorer on your smartphone and then go to the ‘APP’ menu.
- A new will open with the list of installed apps on your smartphone. From the list, long press on the Jio TV app and click More option.
- A pop up will open. In that, click on the ‘Install To TV’. That’s it, now Jio TV will be installed on your Samsung smart TV.
Now, you know how to download the Jio TV app on your Samsung Smart TV. Here, we have mentioned the procedure with three different methods. You can choose any method which one suits you. Once you downloaded Jio TV on your Samsung Smart TV, you can even enjoy your favorite channels on TV when your DTH connection is not available.
Related to jio tv for Samsung smart tv:
Related to jio tv for Samsung smart tv:
- jio tv for android tv mod apk
- Samsung smart tv apps
- jio tv app for Tizen tv
- jio tv for android tv 2019
- jio tv apk
- jio tv apk latest version for android tv
- jio tv app for Thomson smart tv
- jio tv for pc