My Jio App for PC is a very popular application among Jio users which helps you to recharge, check balance, install Jio apps and etc. And also, you can easily manage your accounts and Jio’s services using My Jio app. So this is a very essential app for all Jio users. This app is a multi-functional application with this one app you can able to access all Jio services. Using My Jio App, you can check your active plan along with validity, check usage details for your calls, messages, and data, create detailed statements for up to six months, you can find nearby stores or JioNet hotspots, link multiple accounts, link multiple jio services to jio ID, update registered mobile number or email id, sign up your jio id, retrieve password, get support from FAQs,
|My Jio App for PC|
Jio experts or contact customer care through jio care. People already using my jio app on their smartphones, but some users want to use my jio app on their PC. So we are here to guide you on how to download and install My Jio app for PC.
Features of My Jio App for PC:
- If you are using My jio app along with Jio SIM, you can get Auto authentication. There is also a simplified login using an enhanced user interface.
- My Jio app allows you to recharge your Jio SIM within the app, in addition, you can also recharge for other jio users in your My Jio app.
- With the help of My Jio app, you access all jio apps in one place.
- You can also manage the Jio-Fi device easily in My Jio App.
- My Jio App lets you manage multiple accounts in a single app.
- It is easy to communicate customer care using Jio care in My Jio App.
- You can also receive personalized notifications depending on your account details.
How to download and install My Jio App for PC:
My Jio is an android application, so you need an android emulator to run an android app on your PC. There are numerous android emulators are available on the internet. But we need to select the best one based on its performance. We suggest you use Bluestacks Android emulator. Bluestacks is one of the best and most popular android emulators, which has millions of users. Before downloading the Bluestacks on your PC, you have to check your system configuration. Simply, check the below specifications on your PC.
|My Jio App for PC|
- Your PC should have at least 2 GB of RAM.
- The computer needs to have 20 GB free disk space.
- The PC should have a good graphics card to support the High graphics of Android applications.
- To use the My Jio app on your PC, you should have an uninterrupted internet connection.
If you have the above specifications on your PC, then you have to move on the steps to download My Jio App.
Steps to download and Install My Jio app for PC using Bluestacks:
- First, you have to download bluestacks. You can get the installation file on its official website. Once you have downloaded, simply install it on your PC by double-clicking on the file.
|bluestacks for pc|
- Within a few minutes, the bluestacks will be installed on your PC. Now open the emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
- After that, start finding My Jio App by using bluestacks search bar which is located on the top of the home screen.
|My Jio App for PC Windows|
- Now the app will open in the search results of the Google play store. Click on My Jio App app in the result and then click on the ‘Install’ option ahead of it
- After installation of My Jio App gets finished, run the app by simply clicking its icon on the home screen of bluestacks and start using it on your PC.
Note: If you want to use the My Jio app on your PC, it would be wise to hide the icon if there are other people that allow you to use that computer. Because it is possible that you leave open the app and another person uses your account for a different person or there is a chance to access your personal details.
How to create Jio ID to access My Jio App for PC;
Jio ID is a key to unlock all the services provided by Jio, so you should have Jio ID and Password. If you don’t know about how to create Jio ID, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the Jio website on your browser or Open My Jio App and then click on the sign uplink.
|My Jio App for PC|
- Now, it will ask you to enter your Jio number. Enter your Jio number in the respective field.
- And click on the ‘Generate OTP’ option. It will send you an OTP to the entered phone number.
- In the next step enter the OTP you received along with your email address to set up the Jio ID and Password and tap on ‘Activate’.
- You can now log in to My Jio using your Jio ID and password and start accessing your account or your Jio apps.
Now, you know how to download and install My Jio app for PC. My jio app is multifunctional that lets you have full access to all Jio services and account details. So, download the app on your PC using the above-mentioned steps and enjoy all jio services in one place.
Related to my jio app for pc:
- my jio app for pc windows 10 download
- my jio app for pc windows 7 download Softonic
- my jio app for pc windows 10 free download
- my jio app for pc windows 8 download
- my jio tv app for pc
- jio tv app for pc windows 7 download
- my jio download
- my jio app free download